1. IN KAART BRENGEN WEBSITEBEZOEK
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
- Indigo Logistics B.V. uses different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies These are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, so that it can, for example, remember your preferred settings. Using these, we can also optimize our website and the services through our website.
- Analytic cookies by third parties: These cookies can keep track of your online behaviour. These cookies are used by Google Analytics.
- Tracking cookies These cookies are placed by an external party. By reading these cookies the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a site in which he is also involved. If you continue browsing, personalized ads can be shown. These cookies can also keep track of your online behaviour, which may result in a very specific profile being built by these parties. This profile can be so detailed that it is considered personal data.
- Cookie notification and what to do when you don’t like cookies
- We have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement on your first visit to our website.
- You can disable cookies by configuring your internet browser so that it no longer saves cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. If you want help with this, you can always contact us. However, before you do, please first check the help function of your browser.
2. COOKIE OVERVIEW
- Cookie name, cookie type, cookie function and the retention period
- On www.indigologistics.nl, there are a total of 16 different cookies. The following cookies are placed on the visitor's hard drive when you visit the Indigo Logistics B.V. website:
- Cookie tabel
|Google uses the _ga cookie to give the website administrator an idea of the flow of visitors. The _gat cookie is used to limit the number of requests to the analytical service. Google calls this the "throttle", or the accelerator.
|These cookies are set by indigologistics.nl and provide optimization of the website.
|End of session
End of session
End of session
|Performance / Functional and Tracking
|These cookies are set by Google for using Google Maps and Google Adwords. For example, preferences are saved, they protect against unauthorized access and they make clear which media, used by Google Adwords, is effective.
|These cookies are set by Pingdom and indicate the experiences of the website visitors. Thereafter, the website can be optimized.
3. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Through our website a cookie is placed of a little company called Google. These cookies are part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to investigate how you as a visitor use our website. Google makes insightful reports about this for us.
- Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Indigo Logistics B.V. has no influence on this. In our terms and conditions, we have not given permission for Google to use the obtained information for other Google services.
- Indigo Logistics B.V. has concluded a processor agreement with Google. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. However, your IP address is not, so that your location remains traceable.
4. THIRD PARTIES’ WEBSITES AND AMENDMENTS
- This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are linked to on our website. It is not possible for Indigo Logistics B.V. to guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable and secure manner. However, Indigo Logistics B.V. is committed to ensuring the same level of security of your data.
- Always consult these websites’ privacy statement before using these websites.
- This cookie statement is subject to change. When it is changed, you will be asked again to give permission to place the modified cookies. The current version of this cookie statement is 1.0., dated 06/06/18.
5. GEGEVENS INZIEN, AANPASSEN OF VERWIJDEREN
- Your rights
- You have the right to access your personal data, to request an adjustment or to apply for the removal of your data.
- If you have any questions or comments about the way Indigo Logistics B.V. processes your data, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indigo Logistics B.V. wants to be sure that the request has been made by you. That is why we kindly ask that you, along with your request for access, correction or removal, send us a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy, Indigo Logistics B.V. asks you to black out your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), document number and citizen service number/social security number in this copy.
- Indigo Logistics B.V. will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks.
6. RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
- Internal handling
- If you have any complaints about the processing of (personal) data, Indigo Logistics B.V. would like to clear the air with you in mutual consultation. Please send your complaint to email@example.com.
- Data Protection Authority
- Based on the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority about our processing of your personal data. You can contact the ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’. For more information on your right to complain, please visit the Dutch DPA’s website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en