This module is used when using a camera system in combination with an RFID and/or barcode reader for plant identification with the camera.
ISAL Vision functionality
- Communication with the barcode or RFID scanner using the camera for the purpose of plant identification
- Communication with the camera for setting the correct sorting profile, with or without the PLC
- Communication with the camera for receipt of the plant report
- Functionality for the establishment of the different sorting types is possible
- Functionality for the determination of the destinations in the underlying sorting buffer(s) in which both static and dynamic allocation can be set.
- Communication with the PLC in order to allocate a destination to the associated plant
Download the ISAL module fact sheetContact us