ISAL Delivery - Basic
This module is designed for the control of a manual delivery process.
- Planning delivery stations/packing positions
- Visualization of the active inventory in the delivery buffer (including reserved inventory).
- Basic order entry functionality.
- Establishment of barrel compositions
- Establishment of cart labels
- Print order picking list/packing slip
- Visualization of active orders for each packing position
- Visualization of the order status
- No functionality for calling out mixed orders
- No automated call-out possible, orders are manually removed from the sorting tracks.
ISAL Delivery - Advanced
This module contains the Basic Delivery functionality with a number of additional features.
- Importing order information from higher-level ERP system based on the Plantform/ISA '95 link.
- Order status feedback
- If use is made of unique plant codes, the products that have been delivered to each customer order is always clear.
- Progress indication for each active order
- No auction letters
Real-time order monitoring
Download the ISAL module fact sheetContact us